There are many supplements that claim to help you lose weight or gain muscle. The problem is that most of them are completely ineffective, dangerous, and are not worth too much money. Learn about a calculator for weekly dosages for effective use. So let’s look at some alternatives to over-hyped supplements.
Even if your goal is just to lose weight, you should focus on building some muscles as this will increase your metabolism, making your fat loss easier and faster. The three diets below are perfect for fast nutrition in muscle development.
Food # 1: Green Tea
Green tea contains interesting compounds called catechins. The most interesting is epigallocatechingallate or EGCG. This compound is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown in many scientific studies to develop cancer benefits.
To get the effect of burning fat, you can drink green tea or get a green tea extract supplement. Looking for 200-400mg of EGCG per day? That’s the equivalent of 1-2 cups of caffeinated green tea. If you prefer to take decaffeinated coffee, you should know that the decaffeinated process destroys most EGCG, so you will need 3-6 cups to get your 200-400mg.
Food # 2: Grass Fed Beef
Beef has been badly handled because of its high content of saturated fats and cholesterol. While this is certainly true for most cattle, grass-fed cow beef is an excellent source of nutrition for rapid muscle building.
You see, cattle are made to eat grass. Unfortunately, most of the beef comes from cows fed with grain. It makes them grow quickly and makes farmers more profitable, but it’s at the expense of your health without using its calculator for weekly dosages. Mixing herbs and grain-fed meat are compared with a big difference in the health characteristics of each.
Here are three main factors that weaken the weeds of meat and build more muscle than beef grain:
- Beef grain makes you fatter than saturated fat. Fats are more likely to be stored as fats and have many negative consequences for your health.
- Beef contains lower omega-3 fatty acids than grass-fed beef. Omega-3 fatty acids are very important for optimal health, and they also help you lose fat. This is good news for grass feeding because it contains rival omega-3 salmon levels!
- Beef contains less CLA than weeds. CLA is a fatty acid shown to help you burn fat and gain muscle more effectively. The meat is almost CLA-free, while the meat is full of meat.
Food # 3: Green vegetables
We all heard “eat your vegetables” thousand times by our parents. We know that vegetables are good for our health, but do you know that vegetables, green vegetables, in particular, will help you lose fat and get faster muscles?
There are three ways for green vegetables to help you build muscle and lose fat:
- Fiber. The fiber of green vegetables slows the digestion of your diet. This causes substances to be released into the blood at a slower rate, making it more likely to be stored as fat.
- Alkalinity. Your body wants to maintain a very precise pH balance. The problem is that most foods in a typical diet are too acidic and tend to get rid of your pH. Green vegetables, especially spinach, help restore a balanced pH, which helps prevent muscle and bone loss.
- Phytochemicals. Of course, there is a ton of vitamins and minerals and green vegetables, but the real power is in phytochemicals. These compounds have benefits to promote health and fat reduction benefits that we are still discovering. This is why a multivitamin cannot replace a good diet of good food.
So there you have it, 3 foods for fast nutrition in muscle development. Try to include each of these foods in your diet at least 2-3 times a week, if you have not done so already. Combine it with a well-designed workout program and you’re on your way to more muscle and more muscular in less time.